This course has three lessons:
Lesson 1; Employees relation and management during COVID 19
Lesson 2; Business functions and customer management during COVID 19
Lesson 3; Communications and MOH-DORSCON framework
Lesson 1 will discuss employees’ relation and management during COVID 19. You will learn ways one can prevent the spread of the virus in their workplace
Lesson 2 will handle the techniques that will ensure alternative arrangements with suppliers and customers for safe business operations amidst the virus; also business continuity’s working arrangements to minimize disruptions to critical business functions such as clearly communicate and explain all safety measures to employees etc.
Lesson 3 will introduce you to the ways you can communicate both internal and external in your workplace concerning this pandemic e.g. setting up a communication channel for employees, identifying a communications coordinator etcs.
Will also handle the DORSCON framework; what the abbreviation stands for and how the MOH uses this code to determine the severity of the pandemic and all the measures to be taken at various DORSCON level.
By the end of this lesson the course should be able to:
- Explain the roles of the business continuity plan manager and employees in preventing and minimizing the spread of COVID 19
- Explain how the human resource department can respond to suspected COVID19 cases inside and outside the workplace.
- Explain the techniques of ensuring alternative arrangements with suppliers and customers so that business operations can continue
- Explain the business continuity’s working arrangements to minimize disruptions to critical business functions
- Explain ways of communicating internal and external in a company during COVID 19 pandemic.
- Explain the DORSCON framework and measures to be taken by companies during COVID 19 pandemic.
- 100 reviews
- 120 Students
- 11 Courses
ShareLook is a platform with patented technology for video broadcasting, training modules, and skills testing a complete knowledge base integrated into one mobile-ready system.
Designed for trainers, teams, and organizations, ShareLook is the only course-building platform with integrated video broadcasting.