ShareLook respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, www.Sharelookapp.com .
1. About this Policy
This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal data relationship with ShareLook. The Policy applies to all ShareLook services.
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any change to the way we collect or process your personal data, we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy.
2. Your rights and your preferences
As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to users are:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Breach Notification – the right to be notified within 72 hours of a data breach that is likely to result in a risk to your privacy rights;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object –the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you sign up for the ShareLook service – when you sign up to ShareLook service, we collect certain personal data, so you can use ShareLook service such as your email address and name.
- Through your use of the ShareLook service – when you use ShareLook service, we collect personal data about your use of ShareLook service, such as what keywords you are tracking.
- Personal data collected that enables us to provide you with additional features/functionality – from time to time, you also may provide us with additional personal data or give us your permission to collect additional personal data e.g. to provide you with more features or functionality. You always will have the option to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
- From third parties – we will receive personal data about you and your activity from third parties, including advertisers and partners we work with in order to provide you with the ShareLook service.
To access ShareLook services through our Website, you must be a legal entity, or an individual of eighteen (18) years of age or older who can form legally binding contracts. To become a registered user, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in, incorporated by reference in, and linked to, these terms of conditions. By becoming a registered user, you agree to: (1) Abide by the terms of condition and the processes, procedures, and guidelines described throughout the Website; (2) Be financially responsible for your use of the Website; and (3) Perform your obligations and that you accept, unless such obligations are prohibited by law. ShareLookreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, or terminate Services to anyone.
To become a registered user and to access services you must register for an account. You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form and all forms you access on the Website, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness.
4.3 Accounts and Profiles
4.3.1 Once you have registered with www.Sharelook.com as a registered user, the Website will create your account with ShareLook and you may create a profile under your account.
4.3.2 During registration, you will be asked to choose a username and password for the account. As a registered user, you agree, and you are entirely responsible to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the username and password you use to access this Website. You authorize ShareLook to assume that any person using the Website with your username and password is you or is authorized to act for you. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of the account.
4.3.3 ShareLook has a free and paid account. The user is at liberty to select either of the two accounts during the registration process. ShareLook warrants that the free account is limited therefore the user will not have access to all services offered by Share Look. The paid account is not limited; however, it is subject to different pricing. Please visit our website, www.Sharelookapp.com for more details on pricing of the paid account.
5.1. Subject to any special terms agreed, the user shall pay the Share Look’s Standard Prices and any additional sums which are agreed between the user and ShareLookfor the provision of the services or which, in the Share Look’s sole discretion, are required as a result of the user’s instructions or lack of instructions, the inaccuracy of any Input Material or any other cause attributable to the user.
5.2. ShareLook shall be entitled to vary its Standard Pricing from time to time by giving not less than one month’s written notice to the user.
6. Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us that is why we have developed the ShareLook privacy statement. It will help you understand how we collect, use, disclose and use personal information.
- Information will be filtered out according to its purpose.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.